Piedmont Regional | Now Recruiting | New Routes Added

13%20AM

58%20AM

Welcome to the official recruitment thread of Piedmont Regional, a Virtual Airline within Infinite Passengers! We operate CRJ200’s across the East Coast to get you where you need to go. We are a regional wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines, the largest airline in the world!

We are looking for pilots to expand our operations. Currently, we only operate out of our main hub, Salisbury-Wicomico Regional Airport, but that is soon to change.

Want to come along for the ride? Continue Reading!

25%20AM

We operate the CRJ 200, a regional jet available within Infinite Flight, in the American Eagle Livery. In real life, the ERJ145 is used, but this is not yet available within Infinite Flight. When it is, we will switch operations over to this!

This regional jet is similar to the E145, and can fit all the passengers we need to transport across the coast. It is small but versatile, and a high-tech addition to Infinite Flight, making it a joy to fly for Piedmont Regional.

47%20AM

Here is a list of our current routes, spanning from our main hub of SBY to our crew bases in Philadelphia and Charlotte, and destinations all over the coast, we have the variety you need to have a fulfilling flight.

This list will be updated.

Routes in IF PAX
Arrival Departure Weekly Frequency
KSBY KPHL 3x
KSBY KCLT 3x
KPHL KSBY 3x
KPHL KMHT 3x
KPHL KALB 3x
KPHL KILM 3x
KPHL KPHF 3x
KPHL KCLE 3x
KPHL KBTV 3x
KPHL KABE 3x
KPHL CYYZ 3x
KPHL KDTW 3x
KPHL KFWA 3x
KPHL KLEX 3x
KCLT KSBY 3x
Full Route Network

These routes will be added to our VA soon:
Eastern%20stations

54%20AM

Ready to start the next chapter of your Infinite Passengers Career? Apply to join today by searching “Piedmont RGNL.” We are excited to have you on board.

We expect pilots to fly at least 2 flights per month.

Please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.

images

Legal: Piedmont Regional is a Virtual Airline for the hobby flight simulator, Infinite Flight. We do not intend to profit off the Piedmont brand. We are not affiliated with Piedmont Inc, or their parent company in any way shape or form. Any Piedmont branding belongs to its respective owner, Piedmont Airlines, Inc.

16 Likes

Nice format and awesome airline!

2 Likes

Thank you, Gabe! I thought I’d put this together since I’ve had the VA going for a little while but it would be great to get some more pilots and flights going!

3 Likes

Now this what I would call next level of professionalism in the thread!

Nice work with the thread!..…
Kind of jealous :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks! Hopefully there is a correlation between a nice thread and pilot interest.

Let me know if you ever need help with VA matters – I am available and have some experience! :slight_smile:

Nice professional thread! 2 flights per month is the requirement? If so then count me in.

That’s correct - all we ask is two flights per month.

To apply, please find us under “Piedmont RGNL” in Infinite Passengers.

Thank you for your interest!

2 Likes

Nice! It’s nice to see a regional airline in IF Pax! I might join :eyes:

2 Likes

We’d love to have you! We just added some more routes out of Philadelphia so there is even more variety, with more on the way.

2 Likes

I shall take a look as I am a regional flying type of person

2 Likes

Soar Into a New Opportunity

smartmockups_jrb26jml

We’ve already had multiple new pilots join us during our first day on the forum. Will you be the next?

Join today to access our full network of East-Coast regional flights using the American Eagle CRJ200. Rediscover the thrill of short flights. Earn your wings with Piedmont.

Search “Piedmont RGNL” to join today.

7 Likes

A regional airline operated for American Eagle and one of the subsidiaries for American Airlines group. Awesome.:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amazingly detailed thread! Well done. I may consider joining.

2 Likes

I’m thinking the same thing. I must join this VA

2 Likes

Thanks all for your interest! We hope you consider flying with us, and look forward to accepting you into the Airline. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Riley

3 Likes

I will join the va then as I am a fan of American Airlines.

2 Likes

How do I apply the va in IFPAX?

Thanks for your interest! Please see below, quoted from our thread.

1 Like

Done. I request the VA as aces of the ace

1 Like

We will process applications shortly. Please be patient, one minute elapsed between the time you announced your request and then further inquired about it.

2 Likes