Please help me add video

hi, I connected inginite passengers to infinite flight. I set up airline mode. I bought 737-900. when I fly with route or without route after landing and taxing park, I close engines and end flıght. Agter I open infinite pessangers and I didnt make money. someone help me please? I add screenshot. sorry my bad english.ifpassengers

taking off.

landing.

1 Like

Did the flight say “connected successfully”
While Infiniteflight was open before flight?

yes, connect succesfully. play boarding sounds safe announce succesfly. when I finish flight and turn off engines, I open İnfinity pessengers and see this flight report. İf I press save button app crash. please help.

video add please help

Try:

• Restarting the app a few times
  • After that reinstall the app
    If that doesn’t help;
  • turn on and off Infiniteflight connect (in the infiniteflight app)

What update are you using of the app?
Device and OS version?

1 Like

Hello!

We apologise for the delay. Many of us are celebrating Christmas so unable to be fully active here per our usual schedule.

Please try the steps linked by @DGGR and see if the problem still persists.

Thanks!

1 Like

I restarted app ,reinstall app. I do turn off,on infinite connect. but problem continue. xiaomi mi6 my device android 8.0.0
infinite flight and passengers app latest version. I want to fix this problem than 30 hours. I bought 1 mont substrict airline mode. how can I refund my money back?

Hı,happy christmas. my problem continue. how can I refund my money back?

Does this happen with all of the aircraft? Or is it specific to the 737-900?

If you want to proceed with a refund for the subscription then follow this:

Although, we are here to help and we will find and fix the problem if it’s a widespread issue.

this problem continue other plane, for example cargo mode, A330-200F

I use android, I contact google. google said that contact app developer.

1 Like

Whoops sorry. @luqmanh should be able to help you out further with this request. Bear in mind there may be a small wait for a response due to Christmas. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

ok. I am waiting, I opened ticket https://ifpax.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1751 but no answer @luqmanh.

can someone help me? @luqmanh isnot answer yet

The developer has already been notified multiple times. Don’t worry, he will get back on us ASAP!

Thank you for your understanding.

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

okay thanks. Merry christmas.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the video it helps a lot.

I can see couple of potential issues. 1) i think you didnt wait for engines to turn off fully (it takes a 2-3 seconds). 2) looking at the landing video i can see in the top right hand corner a red exclamation mark in infinite flight… This generally means no wifi/data connection. So it could be that too. Can you try a short 10min flight and see if that works please?

1 Like

hi,
my aircraft A321-200 connected succesfully infinite flight infiniteflight

infinite flight sercer connect succesfly infiniteflight

turn off engines and wait %0 and I flight 20 minute but problem contunie. I tired. please refund my money @luqmanh thanks

Have you tried opening infinite passengers for the report before exiting the flight on infinite flight?

1 Like

I did it but report crash. İf you want I add video this