Problem with connection Huawei p30

Hello,

I’m here today to let you know that i switch to the Huawei P30 i have some new problem with your app.
In fact when i start the app and i’m connecting it to Infinite Flight some moment later i have no sound anymore…i need to return into Infinite PAX and then i can continue my flight. However some minutes later the connection stop again…

I’m on a Huawei P30 with (Chinese version) with android 10 and EMUI 10.1.0

Could you help me ?

Best regards,

Frenchix1.

2 Likes

Hi @Florian

Please try these steps below.

• Restart your device
  • Clear the app data (You may have to sign in again)
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app

If these don’t work, please let us know by replying to the thread.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @pidge I already have done all this action… i don’t know what’s going wrong… Honestly I uninstall the app because it’s very annoying

Best Regards,

Florian.

1 Like

Hi @Florian,

I have assigned the developer to this topic, hopefully he will be able to find you a solution.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Does your Huawei p30 have google play? I assume not? If not where did you get the app from?

1 Like

Ooops sorry i’m late… Yes it does because until the p30 series the huwei devices are not affectée by the sanction… So i have Google services luqmanh !

Thanks,

Frenchix1.

1 Like

Could be the device not allowing two apps to run at same time. Perhaps worth switching off any Smart Power saving settings on the device to see if that fixes it.

2 Likes

the problem is that it works very well with IFassistant… And i don’t put any low battery during my simulation…