Promote the Infinite Passengers Community and *WIN*

Promoting the Infinite Passengers Community

Thank you for joining our community, its great to have you onboard. I am sure, like us at Infinite Passengers, you are passionate for the growth, development and expansion of not only our app, Infinite Passengers; but also our community here on Discourse.

We want to throw a bit of a carrot out there, seek your support and scream out for your help in promoting this platform within your own Virtual Airline or another social setting.

Sharing this forum with our community is essential, to allow the Infinite Passengers team to share important information, seek your views on development and also, (most importantly?) give you a chance to get involved in local competitions and schemes to win awards for your own IF VA or IF subscription model.

If I could ask, on behalf of Infinite Passengers, for one thing from you… Go now, grab a friend and bring them over here, show them around and let’s get them involved in this fantastic, community and help it grow and develop.

:carrot: The carrot... :carrot:

• Bring 5 new members to the forum will enter you into a unique, local draw to win instant promotion to TL3 (Regular Status)

• Bring 10 and when they reach TL1, you will be granted instant promotion to TL3.

Terms and conditions apply

Limited to the first 100 new community members

21 Likes

This is just too Awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Would having 744 followers be cheating? (On Instagram)

5 Likes

Not cheating. More promotions the better!

4 Likes

Cool offers!!! I’ll do my best to share and promote

3 Likes

This is awesome :slight_smile: I try my best to do my part and promote. Loving this community here! So supportive and welcoming! I feel at home

4 Likes

Brill, great to have you onboard. Hopefully see you in the lounge soon?

2 Likes

Sounds great!! Get them inn

4 Likes

This is awesome! Well done on creating something special!

3 Likes

Here you go! I’ve posted a link in Infinite Flight Elite Pilots, American Virtual and Infinite Flight Posts Content Creators, to try and help you guys out!

American%20Virtual

IFP%20Content%20Creators !

IFEP%202

4 Likes

Brilliant! Well done!

A contentor for the profile title: ‘Recruitment Champion’ ?

2 Likes

Yes, please! Haha! Also forgot to mention, I’m just about to post it on my Instagram as well! On both of my accounts!

Want to help as best as I can!

3 Likes

In addition to this, I’m proud to announce a new, limited addition badge that can be won and added to your profile page… it will look nice alongside your new TL3 promotion!

Invite ten new users and after they all make a post, it’s yours!

Oh, and of course there are a bronze and silver for those who are showing a drive to recruit (bronze) and leading the drive by recruiting 5 new members!

image image

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m aiming for!

Can’t wait to help you guys out!

5 Likes

Look what I just earned!

Recuritment

Proud to help this community grow and develop even more! I encourage all of you to aim for this badge! Good luck!

6 Likes

How do I invite people to the forums and it can be tracked? Also, it’s really hard to convince people. No one care nor react, it’s sad as I get 100+ people see each of my stories, Trying to get some people I know, but meh. They don’t care, any advise?

2 Likes

My advice would be to just keep on trying! In situations like this persistence is key!

Just make sure, that they are interested in aviation and/or Infinite Flight and you will have a chance!

3 Likes

It’s a fully infinite flight account

3 Likes