Purchase Liveries / Livery Packs

I suggest a feature where you can buy liveries for specific aircraft. An example is say you buy the 777-300 and your VA was emirates, you could purchase the emirates livery only and it would be more realistic. Instead of an option for just buying an aircraft you could buy a livery too. This could mean you could build an IF PAX fleet based on your virtual airline without using any livery of your choice. There could of course still be a generic for those who don’t have a specific Livery that fly, they could purchase all liveries as well or a GA pack. They could also purchase say a livery pack that contains all of the planes and livery’s of that airline for a fixed price (IAP or airline cash). It could send them a warning if they spawn in the wrong livery and they would have to choose liveries that they’ve bought. I think this is a great way to increase the realism of IF PAX and bring more of a feel of fleet management for the airline.

This seems an ok idea but would it just be easier and cheaper if they buy aircraft?

1 Like

I like where you are coming from but isn’t it just easier with the current system?
A lot of users have realistic and non-realistic airlines, I believe best option would be to keep it with aircraft purchases. But I see where you are coming from and liveries could be an option too. I don’t think it’s entirely feast-able at the moment for the app.

1 Like

There could be an option so they could either buy the liveries pack or aircraft.

1 Like

I see that, but what if the airline has multiple liveries?

Then they could pick and choose liveries to buy or get pack with all liveries.

1 Like

Any what if the airline wanted to purchase multiple aircraft with the same livery?

Then there could be an option to change the quantity per livery.

I don’t like this option and prefer just buying an aircraft rather than a livery. :+1: What if someone buys a livery, changes their mind about what liveries they want? They’d have to sell the liveries back, but as aircraft they can fly any livery.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinions, didn’t think of it that way to be honest.

1 Like