Rotation Speed Issue

So i was departing YSSY in a 717 and as i recieved the Vr callout i gently pulled up but with no lift just a weelie. I am wondering is this an issue with the callout?

Perhaps you didn’t pull up enough? I know the speeds are auto based on weight so may not be entirely accurate per aircraft.

3 Likes

No, the aircraft wouldn’t lift off.

I was above the MLW by a bit on T/O though?

1 Like

Perhaps it’s just an issue with the 717 due to it being an older model? Does it happen with others? May be an issue with Infinite Flight itself and not Infinite Passengers.

Its to do with the IP V-Speeds

2 Likes

They won’t be entirely accurate for every aircraft. They are based on aircraft weight. Try lower your weight and see.

Sounds to me like it’s not picking up the correct Vr. The speeds are automatic based on aircraft weight settings and as said they may not be 100% accurate for every aircraft. This is something that may be worked on in a future update, perhaps a setting on the user end?

Do you remember the exact weight and at what speed did Vr sound?

3 Likes

No but i’ve had this before so i’ll recreate it tommorow.

1 Like

I’ve had issues with call outs. My tip is to copy the same amount of pax and fuel for estimated flight time. Check if that helps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.