Shall The 737 MAX fly again?

Will the 737 MAX fly again?

Would you fly on one today?

Checkout all of these grounded MAX from Southwest.

7 Likes

I think they will fly again at some point. However, due to the crashes they have constructed a barrier in my mind. I don’t think you will find me on one.

4 Likes

The 737MAX has lost my trust, and it won’t be inviting me onboard any day soon either. This large dilemma has ruined my relations with Boeing even more tbh. I’ve now split the company in two parts (time based parts) and anything Boeing’s created after their merger with MD is not Innovating but consumer manufacturing, and lost my trust.

7 Likes

I still have faith in the MAX and will fly on it when it comes out.

2 Likes

Never ever getting on a MAX!

3 Likes

Are you serious?

It’s a failed plane!

2 Likes

For now… Hopefully they will fix it and it will recover.

1 Like

Yep. I still have faith in it. What about the 787? A350? They all had problems when they first came out.

1 Like

The problem with the max isn’t just a minor problem, it cost the lives of hundreds of people.

3 Likes

Yep but look at the training of those pilots vs how US pilots are trained

1 Like

The software on the MAX is the main issue, not the pilots. Also, if the pilots of ET302 and JT610 had been properly trained by Boeing, the pilot error aspect wouldn’t have been as prominent. Boeing rushed to produce an aircraft on a frame and design meant for the 60s and brought aspects into the mix they have not spent proper time researching and developing, all to keep the market share they had temporarily. This is also the most cost-effective method for them like they did with the 787 they cut corners to save costs. Only ending up with more issues. Had Boeing not merged with MD they would be in a far better position and more respected. Boeing has moved to cheap corner-cutting strategies to mass-produce flying vehicles instead of innovating the technology used. This is the issue of the MAX…

7 Likes

Even though the MAX has killed a total of 346 people, I still have faith in the plane as soon as she is fixed. Once everything is settled, I will happily fly on a MAX ANYTIME

3 Likes

Exactly ! To much automation !!!

Airbus has the same amount of automation

1 Like

They both have to much automatic, like the AF A320 and A330 incident

1 Like

If it’s MAX, I ain’t PAX.

5 Likes

They should just scrap the MAX honestly. Those crashes have just made me terrified to fly on that plane because I’m scared it will run into issues during the flight when they bring it back into service, and this is regardless of it being fixed or not.

Best thing I hear all day :laughing:

I will never fly on a MAX, as long as I live!

1 Like

It might recover but you’ll never find me on it.

3 Likes