Shutdown itself

why alwayes infinite passengers shutdown suddenly I’ve changed my device twice and always the same. My device now is Huawei mate 20 pro

Try these steps below.

• Restart your device.
  • Try clearing the data (Note: You may have to sign in again.)
  • If these step above don’t work. Try uninstall and reinstall.

If these steps dont work. We will try to find best solution for you as possible.

i already did all this

How much available storage do you have? What version is your Operating system?

i have 100 GB free storage, my operation system Android 9

What language is your device in?

english language…

Do you have any other apps in the background when you try to open IFPAX?

no, i bought huawei mate 20 pro just for infinite flight and infinite passenger

Have you tried opening IFPAX before you open Infniteflight?

yes i did …

Is your device jailbroken/rooted?

no it’s not …

When the app shuts-down is there a popup? If there is what does it say?

no,there is no popup, just shutdown suddenly

I’m not an Android person so I can’t help much, With the information provided above another user (with android experience) should be available to assist as soon as they are able.

2 Likes

Does Infinite Passengers close whilst in the background? If so… try this:

Try going to Settings > Advanced Settings > BatteryManager > protected Apps > Add Infinite Passengers

Appreciate your help but my android is 9. And i can’t find this list. Please advise

Do you have a search? otherwise scroll down and look for BatteryManager or Advanced Settings then try navigate to Protected apps

Could this site be useful?

I have Pie Android 9.0 which updated a week ago. Since the change, it’s little harder to find, but I tried to find best as possible.

Go to Device Care > Battery > Click 3 dot in right top corner > Setting > Sleeping App > If so, click IFPAX and it will take you to App Info > Click Battery > Check Allow Background Activites.

If IFPAX is not on Sleeping App list, then I’m not sure.

2 Likes