The Community - One Year Later

A Whole Year

The Infinite Passengers Community officially opened on December, 7th 2018.

It has been a great journey for the community so far, we’ve met a lot of new people, staff, supported a number of users, implemented 30+ feature requests, produced more major updates and more!

A huge thank you to everyone who has shaped the community and made it what it is today.

So far, we’ve welcomed over 600 new members and growing.

This community has been a face of Infinite Passengers this year. We’ve implemented more of the things you want to see and dealt with support requests in a timely manner. We couldn’t have done this without each and every one of you!

Let’s take a look at some forum statistics overtime…

Over 800 new topics have been created and still growing

7.6 thousand plus replies have been made by our members on these topics.

Most Reading Time

User Read Time
@Maverick 3 days
@Callum5124 2 days
@loudon 1 day
@rileymoyer 23 hours
@pattymao 18 hours
@Gil.S 18 hours
@GraemePorter25 17 hours
@WorldAirways 11 hours
@BigBert10 10 hours
@ondrejj 10 hours
@laminar 7 hours

Most Topics Viewed

User Topics Viewed
@Maverick 938
@LouDon 724
@Callum5124 703
@BigBert10 586
@RileyMoyer 541
@Gil.S 438
@Pattymao 422
@Inda_Eguia 295
@GraemePorter25 262
@Ondrejj 215

Most Posts Read

User Posts Read
@Maverick 7,450
@BigBert10 5,947
@Callum5124 5,768
@RileyMoyer 5,067
@Pattymao 3,246
@LouDon 2,686
@Gil.S 2,186
@Inda_Eguia 2,064
@GraemePorter25 1,660
@Ondrejj 1,523

Most Replies

Likes Given

Taken on 8th Dec

User Likes Given
@Maverick 2,900
@Callum5124 928
@MMAviationYT 369
@rileymoyer 181
@anon43188705 178
@loudon 168
@pattymao 160
@Gil.S 156
@Avril 139
@Finland737 131
@Dublin 106

Taken on 8th Dec

User Visits

User No of Visits
@Maverick 321
@searcyaviator 207
@KyleDepra 166
@Gil.S 151
@loudon 131
@Momo187 130
@rileymoyer 102
@Connor 100
@George_Anastasis 92
@Callum5124 92

Users per Trust Level

• TL0 (new user) - 473
  • TL1 (basic user) - 154
  • TL2 (member) - 39
  • TL3 (regular) - 8
  • TL4 (leader) - 7

Top Categories

#support - 187 topics
#features - 138 topics
#Aviation - 112 topics
#general - 99 topics
#meta - 92 topics
#announcements - 28 topics

More Stats

• 149 accepted solutions in #support
  • 142 bookmarks
  • 217 overall flags
  • 6.1k PMs created
  • 21.3k likes (that’s a lot of love)
  • china eastern airlines is the most trending search term!
  • Top referrer - @DGGR

Community Moderators

We would like to thank all of the following (both past and present) users for volunteering to become moderators for the forum.

@aviator_ryan @Callum5124 @Declan_O @DGGR @Gabe_Z @Gil.S @GraemePorter25 @LouDon @pidge @anon43188705 @anon85169546

Community Regulars

We like to send a special thanks to all of those who currently are/have been a regular here on the forum. You guys help our forum to be a driving success by regularly participating in discussions, encouraging an active community and welcoming new users!

@ondrejj @DutchPilot1 @WorldAirways @Starz_Flyz @LouDon @Maverick @Gil.S @anon43188705 @Pattymao @George_Anastasis @Pratik_Bhowmik1 @Callum5124 @GraemePorter25 @Gil.S @rileymoyer @DGGR @Gabe_Z @Pidge @aviator_ryan

Most Popular Topics

App Updates

Over the past year, we have released more updates to Infinite Passengers than ever before! We couldn’t have done this without the support of everyone. The change to our subscription method means we are able to publish more updates than before to keep you loving the app!

Here are our major updates:

You asked, we listened!

We’ve implemented over 30 community feature requests and counting! Thanks so much to every single one of you who have made a feature request. We appreciate your initiative to help shape the development of the app and see new features.

What we’ve added so far:

Don’t forget to create a topic in #features if you have an idea for an addition to Infinite Passengers.

We’d like to send a special thanks to @luqmanh for hosting this community.

Thank you for an amazing first year, and we can’t wait to see you join us for the years to come!

This post was made in collaboration with all of the staff team.

*Some data may have changed since the time of posting.

19 Likes

Love how it’s one year later and I joined like last week :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: I simply cannot believe that I made it on there. I am so happy with this community and it’s one of the most active I’ve seen. Just looking at that feature request implementation line puts other apps to shame.

You rock

4 Likes

Incredible presentation and layout of this post. I’d like to send a huge congratulations on reaching a full year of the forum and to many more. Thanks to all those mentioned for making this community one of the best for all! simply cannot thank you guys enough for what you are doing. So many updates and additions, this is the BEST third-party app for Infinite Flight!! :partying_face::partying_face::+1: Interesting to see the stats.

5 Likes

Here’s to more years.

4 Likes

I see me!! This is great to see you’ve been going for a full year.

2 Likes

Excellent topic and congrats on a year guys. That feature request list of added is very long, you clearly do care about customers and listen to them! Thanks to all who serve this community.

4 Likes

Awesome - this was posted on my birthday! So I guess the IFPAX Community has the same birthday as me?

5 Likes

Well unfortunately not, it was created on December 3rd and was open to the public on the 7th.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see where the community will be at the end of 2020.

The community has had a good year!
Now how do i claim my assortment of medals?

PS: Thanks for the tonne of likes :joy:

Edit: And theres another like thanks Thomas :joy:

4 Likes

You don’t have to, :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::medal_sports:

1 Like

Hey Callum! It’s long time we haven’t seen you since.

4 Likes

Certainly is but im back to stay and ready to work on retaining my titles next year :joy:.
Side Note: How are you and hows the community/app doing as a whole? What have i missed?

Feel free to continue in DM so its not too off-topic

1 Like

Think im going to donate them to @ondrejj because typically on my return i broke everything and he’s been amazing helping out and contacting the team at Discourse. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Sort of what I do but thanks : )

1 Like

Hey guys, glad to see this community still up and running!

3 Likes

Great to see you back!