Topic of this community

Is this community specifically for IF PAX or can we discuss general Infinite Flight.
I don’t want to be rude to post something about Infinite Flight not related to IF PAX, but I feel like if we have more topics to make this community could become a lot more active.

1 Like

We do allow infinite flight conversations, like the A350 topic for example. We just don’t want to be a clone of the IFC.

5 Likes

Sure. Anyways IFC is crap and they are rude and have bad management. Even though this community is smaller and a bit less inactive it is a lot better.

2 Likes

Why don’t you add an INFINITE FLIGHT category to make it a little clearer?

1 Like

Heres a quote be Thomas, on another topic discussing an Infinite Flight category.

3 Likes

But a new category makes more sense than clutter in general.

1 Like

Wrong. You did something bad to get you suspended. Don’t pin it on them for your screw-ups.

All I all, it doesn’t matter what they did there. They are here now and probably want a new start which we welcome

3 Likes

Well said @aviator_ryan, @Starz_Flyz no idea how you are even a regular here with that Infinite Flight fangirl attitude. Do not talk about the IFC here ok!!!

1 Like

I have no idea why your here if your going to say how active members don’t deserve their rightful TL.

Hey you all, keep it respectful and on topic now.

9 Likes

How is 34 posts and a few topics regular worthy?

1 Like

Take it to DM if you wish to continue

5 Likes

This has ran its course.

8 Likes