Vietjet Air Sound Pack

Great feature request.

1 Like

More Vietnam soundpacks please add.

1 Like

I agree. Since the Vietnam Airlines Sound Pack is the only Vietnamese airline to be included in the app, then the Vietjet Air Sound Pack should be added as well. The A321 is the only plane included in Infinite Flight to have the Vietjet Air livery. I have been waiting to see this Sound Pack for longer than five months after this feature request has been created. Let’s take a look at this page for more information about Vietjet Air:

I hope that this Sound Pack will be added before the end of this year so I can subscribe the subscription for one month until the subscription expires.

5 Likes

You got my vote, nice request.

2 Likes

Infinite Passengers is really lacking Vietnam soundpacks. I supported you and voted, hopefully it is added soon.

2 Likes

I know. Vietjet Air and Vietnam Airlines are both well-known Vietnamese airlines, and Vietjet Air is also the Vietnamese’s first low-cost airline. Now we have got only the Vietnam Airlines Sound Pack and I hope to see the Vietjet Air Sound Pack as well. Let’s get some more votes so the Vietjet Air Sound Pack to be added. I can’t wait to see for a long time. I hope to see this Sound Pack by the end of this year.

1 Like

Please stop editing your post for the sake of bumping it and Try and post a constructive reply instead.

There isn’t any harm in a little bump of the topic.

A little bump is completely fine, as long as the person doesn’t continually do it where it turns into spamming instead of bumping then it’s A Okay.

5 Likes

I actually didn’t meant to edit a lot as I want to add only some important information and keep this topic up to date.

1 Like

I hope this comes by the end of 2019.

Me too. I can’t wait to see it. Let’s get some more votes and keep this topic up to date.

4 Likes

10 votes congratulations!

You’ve got my support!

1 Like

11 votes! That’s nice. I love this Sound Pack to be added. Thank you for all of you to support and let’s see if this Sound Pack is added by the end of this year.

1 Like

Good luck with your request.

1 Like

Good. I will keep this topic until the developer adds this Sound Pack.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do you know how big the Vietnam community in Infinite Passengers is?

They sure will love this sound pack.

Looks like they have a large customer base.

3 Likes

That is crazy!
Hope this will come soon then.

1 Like