View and Share Flight Stats

This tutorial will guide you on how to find the overall/live flight stats for both airlines and pilots.

After accessing Airline or Cargo mode you will see the selection screen for aircraft. From there you will see a ‘Stats’ tab at the bottom of the screen:

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-21-05

After selecting stats, you can filter the leaderboard data between today, week, month and year. It will also allow you to filter data for both airlines and pilots, meaning you can see overall progress and income. The leaderboard is based on income, number of flights and average score. You will also find a search bar to quickly find the airline or pilot without the need to keep scrolling to find them.

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-21-58

To view all of your own stats you should click the ‘My Stats’ option in the bottom right:

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-23-23

After selecting, your web browser should open taking you to a ‘Flight stats for XXX’ screen like so:

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-25-06

This screen displays a table of data which will show the following:

Airline (if flying for an airline)
From ICAO ~
To ICAO ~
Departure (Date, Time)
Arrival (Date, Time)
Duration (mins)
Status (En route, Landed)
Speed and Altitude
Captain

~ Only if route is set

At the top you will also find a unique share URL. This will allow you to share the link with someone else and they will be able to view all of your flight stats.

You may also notice a ‘Live Flight Stats’ option at the top of the page. This will allow you to view the latest 500 flights within Infinite Passengers.

It will also include:

Airline (if flying for an airline)
From ICAO ~
To ICAO ~
Departure (Date, Time)
Arrival (Date, Time)
Duration (mins)
Status (En route, Landed)
Speed and Altitude
Captain

~ Only if route is set
Screenshot_20190111-152512_Chrome

If you want to find your stats without loading the app, all you have to do is copy the following URL:

http://ifpax.com/u?APP_USERNAME_HERE

Replacing APP_USERNAME_HERE with your own in-app username e.g. http://ifpax.com/u?ralphy444.

Feel free to leave any comments or questions below!

10 Likes

Nice tutorial, and good work on explaining.

3 Likes

Informative tutorial. I didn’t know about the link feature :scream:!

3 Likes

Nice tutorial! Really helpful!

3 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t know IF Pax got this feature. I got to see this. :thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Edit: when I have a subscription