We have new moderator(s)

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have new moderator(s)

Well, the people have spoken… @Callum5124 has won the peoples vote and becomes the people’s champion and is warmly welcomed on to the Senior team here at IFP.

Naturally though, we couldn’t ignore the closeness of the vote and the fantastic calibre of both candidates and, as such, we would like to make a second promotion and welcome @pidge into our senior team too.

I hope this serves as a clear message that where we have talent and the people speak, we will notice and listen. We are really excited for the future of this forum, and look forward to Pidge and Callum joining us on that journey.

Over the next month or so whilst numbers continue to grow, we will again review our structure and advertise any vacancies; so be active, interesting, keen and act as a positive member of our community and you may be next!

I am confident you will join me in congratulating both our new moderators and wish them every success in their new role.

20 Likes

Congratulations to you both! I’m sure you will do great. Thanks for sacrificing your time to help the community.

6 Likes

Congratulations to both of you! Can’t wait to get working along side you both.

3 Likes

And i’m a mod. Let hope i don’t accidently press some button and delete the community :joy:.

7 Likes

Nice one @Callum5124. That’s two you titles have on me now, got to get those back! In all seriousness, well done and good luck

3 Likes

Cheers mate.

Whats the other?

1 Like

IAV CEO. Need to get that on your description here

3 Likes

Oh yeah :joy::joy::joy:

Almost forgot about that.

1 Like

I’m gobsmacked… Should really stop clogging up the thread really. Well done!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the promotion @Callum5124 @pidge :tada:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your new job @Callum5124 @pidge. Hope you like your new job! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow! They are getting paid now :scream:

6 Likes

Cheers mate. Been a mod on a few other Discourse forums in my time and it’s a pretty fun way to pass the time while also helping this great community grow.

Haha I wish

6 Likes

I meant to say their role as a moderator

1 Like

Awesome guys! Enjoy it

4 Likes

Well deserved @pidge @Callum5124. Do this community proud! You deserve it.

4 Likes

Cheers for the kind words my guy

4 Likes

I wish. Luqmanh thoughts?

2 Likes