What is your favorite airline

Hello,
What is your favorite airline to fly spot or even if you like the Style of the airline.My favorite airline is Jetblue becuase my dad is a Pilot for Jetblue.

5 Likes

American by far. They have had the best service for me as well as friendly staff. I also like Delta and Southwest

5 Likes

Delta is my second favorite.There Staff and Pilots are well trained and have alot of manners.Couldnt even tell when they landed where they buttered so much😂

I have a couple of airlines.

Emirates - The service on Emirates is second to none in my opinion, and great from when I’m flying to Scotland, as there are flights from YMML - OMDB - EGPF with only one stop in Dubai.

Qantas - I love Qantas as well, just because it’s my home countries airline, and has many domestic destinations all across Australia and New Zealand.

2 Likes

All pilots are well trained…

1 Like

Qatar, The seats amazing! Staff Amazing! Lounges are mind blowing! And they have the aircraft;

Took the quote from another post I made, was lazy xD

1 Like

What I mean by well trained is that I havent had a smooth flight like that flight

1 Like

China Southern because of its good service

Are you referring to me?

For me it’s Air Europa due to their service. I fly a few times per year with them and never been let down.

1 Like

I could tell by your profile pic

3 Likes

Alitalia is mine!! From my country and good service all round.

Never tried Alitalia but have heard so many good things!

1 Like

Also my favorite. I have never been let down by them.

1 Like

Will be flying American in the summer 2019. I’m taking your word here :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Where you at Jetblue lovers :rofl:

3 Likes

Has anyone heard about Aegean Airlines?

More to read here.

2 Likes

Yes I have, spotted one of their old livery planes at Amsterdam not to long ago (no pics)

Never flown on them, nor know a lot about them.

2 Likes