What is your favorite airport?

I will be willing to hear you about what is your favorite airport and why? Just simply type in why that airport is your favorite?

Shall we start with me? Yes!

My favorite airport is nothing, but why nothing? There are so many great airports around the world, and I couldn’t pick a favorite airport. The world is huge but very small in the universe. The universe is bigger than you think.

Just Nothing

1001_LI

2 Likes

Thats a good question. My favorite airport would have to be Phoenix Sky Harbor, because of the runways and terminal 4. You have Southwest on the south side and American on the North so you get a wide variety of airplanes. My home airport is also one of my favorite airports because it’s small and my home airport

3 Likes

My favourite airport is certainly Singapore (WSSS).

It is a beautiful and stunning approach during the night time and when you feel those wheels touch down, you just get the holiday vibes.

2 Likes

Leonardo da Vinci (LIRF) as it’s in my home country!! Because of the daily Alitalia flights and I love that airline.

3 Likes

Mine would be DOH or OTHH
Hub of Qatar Airways and a beautiful airport, the First Class lounge is amazing!

3 Likes

For me it’s Barcelona, Spain. I love the approach and the views surrounding.

2 Likes

For me it has too be Queenstown (NZQN) as the approach is challenging at first but once you fly there more it will become a lot more easier. Also the scenery around is breathtaking.

4 Likes

For me it would be my hometoen Airport back in India , every year I go back there for my summer holidays and yeah it’s just great to be back with the family always during that time …

Kolkata Airport VECC

3 Likes

EGNJ: Humberside

It’s my local airport in England, and the first airport I ever experienced a go around at!

6 Likes

Your first go around is always going to be a memorable time!

3 Likes

I think my favorite is Hartsfeild Jackson Atlanta. Because it’s near me, and it’s the most travelled airport in the world. :wink:

I also love Heathrow, because the amount of passengers they can pump out with 2 runways is amazing!

Also I love the Istanbul New Airport as it’s getting much bigger and has very good traffic flow, also very technologically advanced!

4 Likes

My favorite airport is KBOS Boston Logan my home airport

3 Likes

For me it’s San Francisco (KSFO)as I must fly there about 4 times per year. I love seeing the variety of aircraft coming and going.

3 Likes

The approach as well, makes it all the better!

4 Likes

Yeah exactly. Stunning views all round.

2 Likes

Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in China, not only is it my home airport but China Southern Airlines fly to and from there :wink: . But that’s hard to decide because I also like airport such as McCarran airport as well as London City, Honolulu international airport and Bradley Airport in US

1 Like

Nice. I don’t really have a favourite airport, I guess if I had to choose I would probably pick Heathrow because I fly from there quite a lot.

My favorite airport in U.K.

San Jose (SJC) hands down is the best airport EVER!!!

1 Like

Can you take a photo so that someday you can show it to me as I never went there before?