What's your favourite part of IF Passengers?

Hey guys, I was just wondering what everyone’s favourite feature or part of Infinite Passengers is?

Mine personally is the fact that you can create an airline, and be able to get scored on how well you perform in your flight.

Thought I would make this topic as I’m just curious in what’s your favourite part of the beautiful App that we all know of as ‘Infinite Passengers’!

23 Likes

I agree. My favourite part is the ability to create your own virtual airline, manage your fleet, routes, schedules and see ratings at the end of your flight. It helps me to see how well I did during that particular flight and any errors that I may have made. I can also look back at my “logbook” and see how many flights I’ve flown in IF Passengers.

12 Likes

To me, boarding musics and emergencies are my favorite because I think when you connect IF Pax to IF, that brings realism which I really want.

8 Likes

My favorite is when you get your score for landing.

6 Likes

My favourite part are the emergencies

6 Likes

Yeah, certainly creates a unique aspect to the app!

1 Like

I’m a fan of the boarding music! So much variety!

4 Likes

Mine would always be zero haha :joy:!

3 Likes

I am glad!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the airlines bit but mainly just the atmosphere and everything it brings to the flight. Otherwise its just me, myself and I with the boring sound of an engine.

Thanks to the Dev i have company.

5 Likes

Yes, I completely agree! Even the smallest things like the Captain saying ‘Flight Attendants prepare for take-off’ increases the realism so much more!

4 Likes

The safety announcements. They just add that much more realism to my flights.

5 Likes

I agree, the safety announcements are a big part of IF PAX!

4 Likes

The sound packs as there are lots to choose from and good selection.

1 Like

Yes, there are so many sound packs! It’s amazing!

3 Likes

Agreed. The sound packs just give another level to your flight.

6 Likes

Currently it’s airline mode and the amazing staff and community, I will be trying the emergency feature soon, I’ve heard good things about it and exited to try it!

3 Likes

My favorite part of Infinite Passengers is the boarding music and safety briefing as they add realism. :registered:

7 Likes

I 100% agree with you on this.

Anything that adds realism to IF, I’m a big fan of!

3 Likes

For me it’s the ability to create your own airline and the ability to create your own fleet etc.

4 Likes