Where Is The Next Update?

Community,

We understand that a lot of you have been asking when the next major update is coming to Infinite Passengers. We hear you and are continuing to work hard and provide you the latest updates as soon as we can.

It’s been a crazy year already. We’ve implemented over 30 features requests from this community! You can find more details here:

The Community - One Year Later.

So when is the next update?

It is highly unlikely that we will be able to push any new major change to Infinite Passengers in December 2019. That being said, we’ll still work on addressing any issues (if applicable) and look into additions of sound packs if they are requested.

Our current target is to bring you more new features/major change in Q1 2020. Please understand that this is an estimate and is subject to change.

We will be sure to update the community once the next update is in the hands of our beta team.

As we enter the holiday season, we’d like to send a huge thanks to all of our customers, but of course the community who make up Infinite Passengers.

App Store reviews are also appreciated! Make sure to leave a review for Infinite Passengers in your respective app stores.

Stay tuned for more exciting features!

Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 23.15.23

23 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Quality > Quantity. Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Spot on!! Always better to focus on more things than a rushed new buggy update!

Nice work. I’m also looking forward to see more Sound Packs and other missing features next year.

1 Like

I was really waiting for the next update and this reminder is great.

Any update on which day the first 2020 release is coming?

Sorry, we have no information that we can share at the moment about the release date. Keep an eye on the #announcements category for any release information :).

5 Likes

Thanks for the info but are you testing it currently?

1 Like

No, the beta of the next update hasn’t been pushed yet.

1 Like

I have Idea for future if you want to flying from (KLAX) To ( KMIA) Enter information for flight and say were will flight example if any livery have club say what that club like one world also In first welcome before video safety and how many hours from (KLAX) To (KMIA) And before landing say how mins … however updates all sound and video pack
thank it’s will be hard but will change infinite passenger I hopeful will acceptance of the idea I wait for your replay as soon as and from a member community.
Note , I am sorry if you don’t Understand what I say, English it’s my second language.

Thanks for your suggestion! Make sure to create a topic in #features if you’d like to see this addition. We track al feature topics in that category. Cheers!

3 Likes

I hope that as soon as.

Looking forward to the update