WOW Air Sound Pack

In Infinite Flight, the A320 and the A330 are the only planes to feature WOW Air livery.
WOW Air Sound Pack is missing from the app, then the WOW Air Sound Pack should be added, even though WOW Air is no longer in operation since March 2019.
Safety Demo:

Boarding music:

Seems good and honestly like to have it but I think that the boarding announcement quite matches with that of Ryanair. Note: It’s completely my opinion may vary from others.
But the boarding music is sweet and pleasant. Will like to have it. Appreciate your searchings for this boarding music.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for voting this topic. I love this music too. We need this Sound Pack along with other missing airline Sound Packs.

2 Likes

WOW has ceased operations so doubt this will be added.

1 Like

Doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t be added because the airline has ceased operations. There are currently still WOW Air liveries in Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

Yes they do (A320 and A330) I think.

2 Likes

I see. The A320 and the A330 are both planes included in Infinite Flight to have WOW Air livery. The Sound Pack should be added along with other Sound Packs that haven’t been previously added.

3 Likes

Well if that’s the case, you’ve now earned my vote.

1 Like

Even though they ceased ops, I still love the airline and that WOW purple.

2 Likes

I also like WOW Air too because of the livery painted on all the planes operated by WOW Air. I hope that this Sound Pack will be added by the end of this year.

2 Likes

We can only wait and see.

1 Like

How can we forget about Wow?

1 Like

We need this added like now. Long live WOW Air, they were a special airline and I always loved flying on their purple aircraft.

2 Likes

Me too. I like to fly with planes painted in purple.

1 Like

I’m going to vote here. I think it will be cool to have :slight_smile:

Interesting choice of plane then!

1 Like