Your Aviation Related Dream!

Aviation Dreams!

I was wondering if anyone had an aviation related dream…I’m sure most of us do!

For me personally, I know this a bit stereotypical, but I’ve always either wanted to be a pilot for one of my countries airlines, (Virgin Australia, Qantas, Tiger Airways and Jetstar) or become ATC at my local International Airport (YMML).

Let me know your aviation related dream down below! If you want to be a pilot then let us know what airline and why? If you’re interested in becoming ATC, then let us know, which airport would be your dream airport to be a controller at.

If it’s anything else then be sure to let us know as well!

21 Likes

My dream is to become a first officer and then become a captain for Alitalia!

4 Likes

The goal is to become a corporate pilot for myself and my family and to fly my hot air balloons around the world. I currently have both my student licenses in Hot Air and Fixed Wing and once I’m able to take my tests and get my private, I will.

4 Likes

I aim to become an Air Traffic Controller. This has been my dream since I first had a visit to the ATC tower at my local airport which was very special. I will be hopefully be undergoing tests and training soon.

2 Likes

That certainly sounds pretty awesome!

Would love to go in a hot air balloon one day…and try to not me to scared!

2 Likes

An ATC would be an awesome, rewarding but also challenging job.

Do you have a dream airport in mind, for where you would like to control in the future?

2 Likes

Aviation goal:

To work for a major US airline whether it be Delta or American

4 Likes

I’m guessing you would want to be a pilot?

2 Likes

That would be correct

1 Like

I want to either be a pilot for Jetblue or be ATC at either KBOS or KJFK

2 Likes

That would be awesome. I’m guessing you want to be a piot for JetBlue because your dad is. That’s so cool!

What makes you want to be ATC at KBOS or KJFK specifically?

2 Likes

My dream is basic. Soon as collage is finished have a gap year and then apply to easyjet and go from there

4 Likes

That sounds like fun!

Is it just me or do I hear somewhere that easyJet has a cadet program?

3 Likes

Indeed they do. Why im going with them

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Good luck mate!

2 Likes

Those are my 2 favorite airports and KBOS is my home airport.

2 Likes

Madrid is my dream airport to control

2 Likes

To become a First Officer with American.

2 Likes

Bringing this back:

If I do decide to take the aviation route, I would either like to be a Flight Attendant or Pilot for American or Delta. Not sure which would be the best fit for me yet in terms of both career and airline.

We’ll see what happens! I would be very interested in aviation but there are also a lot of other options.

2 Likes

Pilot for American is a good route. I have several friends who work for regional carriers for American and that can flow right into AAL when they have the time

2 Likes